Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Watercress (Sai Yeong Choi) Soup!

Good morning, yesterday was a busy day so I didn't update my Tuesday Soup and if you can see I forgot to take a photo of how the soup should look like once it's boiled. Ha! ha!

Anyway, the reason for boiling this soup because it's cheap. I went to the market yesterday with only RM10 (that's all I've yesterday). After buying somethings for people, I was left with RM4. Mmm... what soup should I boil? I look around and saw this "young version" of watercress and it only cost me RM4.

This is also the first time, I'm boiling this soup and it turns out "ahem!" not bad.

Ingredients: (this recepi is for 10 servings)
1/2 portion of chicken bones, 500gm of pork bones, approx 30pcs of red dates and RM4 of watercress. Lastly don't forget to add salt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this soup...
im missing mummy's cooking now..desperately..
homesick edi..
* sob *
hahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!