Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm back!!!

Herbal Soup!
Hi! I'm back. Despite a very busy 2 weeks, I'm still alive and boiling soup. Yup! I boiled this herbal soup which I don't know what its name is. For those of you who knows chinese and can read the 3 letters, please let me know. All I know it has a bit of ginseng, and suppose to "Tai Sun" in Cantonese. This time I didn't use "old chicken" but I used half "Kampung" chicken - choy yin kai with a packet of the pre-pack herbal ingredient. Kampung chicken is more expensive but the soup turn out to be yummy!

On Tuesday, I boiled "old cucumber soup" - lo wong kua which I have boiled before but today I made our "Aunty Janett's" home recipe "Corn soup".

4pcs of sweet corn
500gm of pork bones
About 20 red dates
some "Kei Chi"
It's very sweet and nice. Enjoy!!

No comments: