Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Started my year with a long holiday

Today is 10 February. I've been travelling since 4 Feb including transits. From KL - SPore - Narita airport - LA airport - Vancouver - Whistler -
Vancouver - Toronto airport - New York airport - Philadelphia. I believe you are tired reading this already. Work up at 7am on 5 Feb, I didn't sleep until I board the plane to Vancouver. Watch almost 7 movies on board. Vancouver city is a bit small and quiet at least to my me but it's really cold. Whistler is really fun. Didn't skii but did snow mobile. Me the driver and Mike the passenger. He really trusted me with his life. 3hours ride into the woods and snow mountain was spectacular. It's so white, freezing cold and I thank God for the new tall boots. Being someone who witness so much snow, it's really wow. Went rubber tube skiing down the slope was scary but went for it 3 rounds.

After going back to Vancouver, we can't take fries and potatos any more. Went for Malaysian and Thai food. Most people know I don't really eat rice but that night's rice was good. Now in Philadelphia. Getting ready to walk around on my own. That's all for now. God bless.

No comments: