Monday, July 2, 2007

Mega Sales is back!

It's mega sale again. I was at 1U yesterday waiting to fetch my niece Stella home. She was out watching Transformer with Kidzone Teachers. I saw mastercard was having a contest "Stratch & Win" and of course the condition is you must buy above certain amount.

Do you think people will buy that particular amount in order to participate in this contest or so happened they need to buy something of that amount? I'm just curious.

Recently Mike & I encouraged our god-son Thomas to collect both foreign and local coins and notes as his hobby since Mike travels so extensively. It's quite interesting. Anyone of you who have the same hobby can contact me.



MONDAY - My Off Day!!

Today is my off day and this is my favourite spot in the house for Monday. However, 6.30am is still my morning call as I need to fetch Thomas & Stella to school. As such, I usually reward myself with a nice spa & massage. Tried something new today known as the "Hot Stone" massage. Wow... it's very nice and relaxing. Yes! I'm ready for work tomorrow.

Sometimes I do ponder, since I'm working in church, am I involved in any "Rat Race"? I do having something in mind.... what do you think?

No comments: