Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Soup is Back!!

"Fa Sang Lin Ngau Tong" - Lotus Roots with Peanut Soup!

Ingredients:
1 Chicken bones & 500gm Pork bones
1 Lotus roots
RM1 of peanuts (for soup)
1 slice of dried octopus
"Kam Wa Four Tui"

"For those of you who happens to see this blog before 7pm tonight can join me for the soup in church before Prayer Meet starts at 8.30pm"

Before After
This is what I had for breakfast this morning. 2 carrots and 1 green apple... Yummy!!


TRAFFIC JAM ON TUESDAY MORNING!! AH!!
Guess what? It took me almost an hour to reach office this morning. Look at the jam!!! What's happening? Ha! Ha! You can see that I still enjoy myself taking photos. Thanks to my Nokia N73.

We've not met for 2 years!
This is my dear friend, Evan whom we work together for a short time Tadika Emmanuel, chat over msn and talk over the phone. It was a great time we had and I always believe every appointment we have is really a divine appointment from God.

I had a very nice durian pancake. Wanted durian mochi but it's sold out. Alamak! forgot the shop's name. It's at Sri Petaling... remembered a pear picture on the sign.

1 comment:

StoneHead said...

The name of the cafe is "Capri Dessert".. Worth trying.. I had a great time spent with u. Hope to meet u soon (not another 2 years), okay? Cheers!