Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday Morning!

This morning as I was reading John 14:15-31, one verse caught my eyes. The first being "if you love me, you will obey what I command".

Interestingly, yesterday Ps Paul Ai shared something very interesting. He shared about asking his member in Vietnam to go Malacca to help the church there for 2 months. When his member replied, I'll pray about it, he answered "it's ok then, I'll look for another person"..... (If you want to know what happend next, buy the CD ok)

Straight away one thought came to me, when Jesus calls His disciple, "Follow me" most of them just leave everything and follow Him. As for me, I believe that we need to be connected to Him daily to know His heart so that when the time comes when our Lord Jesus calls us, are we ready to go without saying I'll pray about it first. Mmm... will ponder of this.....

KIDZONE RECRUITMENT DRIVE!!
BURP!! Excuse me! Rice wine bihun (Kai Chow soup), rojak and spaghetti were the food we had for our teachers' gathering yesterday. Thanks to our dear Aunty Sok Lin. We work hard and we eat hard too!

For those of you who are interested to join our Kidzone Happy Family! Sign up now at SIB 5th Floor lobby or you can contact me direct. Do come for our light lunch on 22 July for a chat!

No comments: